Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Vegan in Vegas: Violette's Vegan


 The first vegan restaurant I tried in Vegas was Violette's Vegan.


My husband actually surprised me and brought home a dinner.  a burrito, chocolate smoothie, and a shirt that says #proudvegan on it for me and the biscuits and gravy for him.

I've only eaten in once. They have a cute seating area with a couch and chairs (as well as tables) and vegan books to look at.

My favorite item, the chili cheese fries, I sadly do not have a picture of but will update when I do.
My second favorites are the potato salad and mac and cheese.

They have a ton of great items that I can't wait to go back and try more!

Every Wednesday a new Vegan in Vegas!!!

What's your favorite vegan restaurant/meal in your city?



No comments:

Post a Comment