Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Whole30 Go To Meals

I have done one successful whole 30 in February-March and have tried to stick with it, but haven't done too well... Starting July 1 I have been successfully doing my second Whole 30. I wanted to post every meal I ate, but failed at taking pictures every time. I have my go to meals that I repeat all the time anyways, so here they are:


  1. Sweet Potato Hash with an egg.
  2. Egg Muffins with asparagus.
  3. Chicken Sausage, egg scramble, and sweet potato hash browns.
  4. Egg scramble with avocado and chicken sausage.
  5. Avocado eggs and spinach with little chicken sausages and cherries.
  6. An egg, little sausages, and cherries.
  1. Tuna with Pico de gallo and cucumber.
  2. Snap peas, baby carrots, and turkey.
  3. Tuna with avocado.
  4. Steak salad.
  5. Shrimp, avocado, pico de gallo, lime and a tiny bit of olive oil.
  1. Crock Pot Salsa Chicken. I have it with salad and guacamole.
  2. Salmon and asparagus.
  3. Chicken, asparagus, and red potatoes.
  4. Shredded chicken with bell peppers and onions.
  5. Salmon, asparagus, red potatoes.
Hopefully this gives you some ideas for whole30!



No comments:

Post a Comment