Thursday, January 22, 2015

Trader Joe's Review

I got a Trader Joe's gift card for Christmas and decided to pick up some food to review!

  • Whole Grain Flax Bread. I didn't eat any of this, but my husband said he didn't like it that much because of the texture. It wasn't that bad he just likes other bread better. He rated it 3 out of 5.
  • Chile Spiced Mango. It's dried mango with chile. One of my Trader Joe's Favorites. Its sweet, spicy, and chewy! 5/5
  • Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels. I was craving chocolate covered pretzels but I think they taste better with milk chocolate. 3/5
  • Organic Popcorn with Olive Oil. I like this way better than the microwaved popcorn that we've gotten before. It is salted. 4/5


  • Yellow Cold Pressed Juice. My husband drank this one. He said, "It tasted natural.".... ok well.  It was sweet with orange. He liked it and gave it a 4/5.
  • Green Cold Pressed Juice. This one was mine, but he drank this one too. He said he liked the yellow juice better. This one had leafy greens in it, which made it not as sweet, but still good. He gave this one a 3.5/5
  • Chopped House Salad with Chicken. This was okay. I didn't really like that there was no lettuce it was kind of like a dry coleslaw. 2/5
  • Italian Style Wrap. This was my husbands. He said he liked it and gives it a 4/5.
  • Chunky Spicy Guacamole. I love guacamole! It wasn't too spicy and I liked that there were chunks of avocado. 5/5
  • Turkey Breast. This was for my husbands sandwiches. He said it was good, but like other turkey deli meat he's had. Not to salty like others though. He gives it a 3.5/5


  • Mandarin Orange Chicken. We wanted some quick meals for dinner. It gets crispy and tastes really good. 4/5
  • Vegetable Fried Rice. Probably the best frozen rice! 5/5
  • Thai Vegetable Gyoza. These were surprisingly really good. I liked that there was no meat and I didn't need sauce. 4/5
  • Vegetarian Pizza. This one we both enjoyed. We left it in the oven a little too long and it was a little crispy. I liked the asparagus and artichokes. 4/5
  • Macarons. These were pretty good, but a little more chewy in the middle that a freshly made one from a bakery. My favorite was the coconut. 3/5
What are your Trader Joe's Favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment