Friday, January 16, 2015

My 2015 Goals and Vision Board


I have so many things I want to accomplish this year. I've written about 25 things down that I want to happen. I then categorized them into different groups. 

Blog & Youtube:
  • Transition blog into a health/wellness/happiness journey. I wish I had the $$ for this to be a travel blog, but right now thats not happening. So what makes me happy and healthy is what I want to share this year!
  • Stick to a routine with updates, social media...
  • Blog at least 3 times a week and YouTube 2 times a week.
  • Work on some collaborations on both sites. I think this would be awesome. If anyone is interested or has any ideas let me know!!
  • Learn about getting sponsors and more on the business side of blogging/YouTube.
School & Career Goals:
  • Join honors society 
  • Join a club
  • Work hard. Get all A's. I feel like I slack sometimes because it's "easy" for me to do a little work and get a good grade. I think need to put more work in and be even better.
  • Get a job related to major or career I want after college.
Personal Goals:
  • Drive more. I hate driving in Los Angeles. Whenever I don't have to drive, I don't. I just need to overcome the crazy... But for real there are deadly accidents on the 405 an 101 everyday. It freaks me out. lol. 
  • Go to church regularly and read the bible more often.
  • Keep up with a morning/night/weekly routine. "Beauty" schedule, cleaning schedule workout schedule...
  • Read the books I have but haven't read. There are 6 of them.
  • Think Positive and be kind. People in LA aren't the friendliest of people. I sometimes let others attitudes or negativity rub off on me and I shouldn't. I need to work on being kind and happy even when others aren't. 
  • Eat at the dining table!
  • Make one new recipe a week. If we like it save it for personal recipe binder.
  • Create a family budget and savings plan.
Fitness & Health Goals:
  • Run a full marathon!!! My biggest, most difficult goal this year!!! I have to break it down into smaller goals to reach it.
  • NO FASTFOOD!!! Less processed food.
  • Gym at least once a week and Run at least 3 times a week.
  • stretch, planks, squats, push-ups, sit-ups every morning.
  • try yoga.
  • Ride my bike more often 
  • Play tennis more often
As you can see, I have a lot of things I want to work on and achieve this year. I am thinking about making a folder that has my goals and a plan for them where I can look at them and see them. I also made a vision board (at the top) with a few picture I got online to put on my cork board to inspire me! I also am working to incorporate my goals into my planner so I can see them and see how I am doing. I will be posting that when I find a way that works best for me!

What are your goals for 2015? 

Lets Connect:

No comments:

Post a Comment