Saturday, October 25, 2014

Universal Halloween Horror Nights

Earlier this month I went to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights!
I am a huge fan of this event and follow it basically year round. Im a little crazy!
When we got to the front of Universal and waiting for the rest of our group, my brother's eyes got huge and he told me to turn around... I thought it was a scary guy, so I didn't turn around. Then a man walks past me and I see that it's the creative director of the event, John Murdy. He is well known with the fans of Halloween Horror Nights. He was stopped by others, so we decided to get a picture with him as well. It was a great start to the night!
We also decided to get front of the line passes! For two years we got VIP. I totally recommend at least getting front of the line! It is soooo worth it! And if you can afford it, splurge on VIP. There is a private lounge and buffet, as well as your own tram and guide.
The event was so much fun and really scary. I love horror and special FX makeup!
Picture with Norman Bates!


No comments:

Post a Comment