Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Disneyland Dapper Day


Friday was Dapper Day at Disneyland. If you haven't heard of Dapper Day it's where you dress to impress at Disneyland. Many people dress up in 20s-50 inspired outfits. We had so much fun attending this year. It actually just happened to be the day we were headed out there and we happened to hear about it right before we left.
I've been to Disneyland hundreds of times. It's always fun to switch it up and do something new there.
It's been ridiculously hot here so I was all for wearing a dress. We also attended their expo they had set up at the Grand Californian Hotel. There were some vintage clothing and accessories, as well as Dapper Day merchandise. I bought a fan which was so cute helped so much in the heat!
There were so many cute costumes. I loved the ones that dressed inspired by Disney characters. I definitely want to attend next time and go as a character.







No comments:

Post a Comment