Tuesday, August 5, 2014

School Supplies & Clothing Haul

I went to Kohl's this week with my sister for herself, but of course I had to get something too. I saw these really cute pants that I actually thought were maxi skirts. I decided to get them anyways and a white tank top to go with it.
Then I realized I had no shoes to go with it, so I headed to Target for one thing (sandals) and came out with the whole store!
I found some super cute sandals for $16.99. I then headed over to the school supplies just to look and the rest is history.
(I have been really busy with school and it has been easier and a bit fun to film videos. I hope you don't mind that most of this month a post might include a video.)
Here's my video if you'd like to see the rest of the stuff I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment