Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Half Marathon Training

I am so excited that I signed up for the Rock'n Roll Half in October! This week I started my training plan. I haven't been running very much or very far. I found a training plan online and changed it a little bit to fit my schedule and running ability. Right now I am running 4 times a week and going to the gym (elliptical and weights) once a week. I can't wait for my miles to pile up again! I also want to make or buy an easy costume to run in. I love running costumes and since it's the weekend before Halloween I think it will be so fun!

This week is my final week in my summer class and it has been taking up a lot of my time. I have also been traveling a lot for my husbands job, but yay that's over! Now I will have more time to workout then I have been.
Super Moon from my night run on Sunday!

This weeks workouts:
Monday: 30 minutes on the Elliptical and weights.
Tuesday: Ran 2 miles
Wednesday: Pushups, sit-ups, planks, and squats
Thursday: Pushups, sit-ups, planks, and squats
Friday: 30 Minute walk
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: 2 mile run

Every Sunday I am going to bump my run up a mile!

No comments:

Post a Comment