Friday, July 25, 2014

What a Week!

These past few weeks have been super draining, but my husband and I are trying to stay positive.
This week I have been back in forth to Pep Boys because a mechanic admittedly broke a part over two months ago. It has been such a fiasco and a really long story. I think my car is finally fixed!
I thought the sign "Hassle-Free" was funny. Poor hubby. 

We went to the LA Galaxy versus Manchester United at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. It was so much fun! The stadium was packed with excited and really nice people. The most shocking thing to me is when people are nice in where in the Los Angeles area. Im pretty sure no one was from here. haha.
Pasadena is a lovely city!

When we got home that night we saw that my bike was stolen from the parking garage. I had it locked up and I take the seat off of it to prevent theft. Grrr. Just saying... there was a bike right next to mine with a seat... rude!
 How was your week? Hope you have a great weekend!   


No comments:

Post a Comment