Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Goals!


I have been seeing so many summer goals and bucket list post lately, so I decided to do one of my own.

Run at least 4 times a week. I love that the sun comes up so early in the summer and I can get a run in first thing in the morning.
Cross train at least 3 times a week. 
Go to the beach. Living in Southern California and not going to the beach isn't normal... I don't think I've been to the beach in over a year... oops.
Get an A in my summer class!
Post 3 times a week on here. I have been slacking on here and I want to get some great, fun posts up this summer. 
Make more YouTube videos. I really enjoy making videos, I just need to put in the time.
Eat at home more often. We have been doing this more recently, and Im really enjoying cooking.
Finish reading the books I have started. I think I have started reading 4 books and haven't finished any of them. I never read multiple books at a time and I don't think I should. lol.

What are your summer goals or must dos? 

No comments:

Post a Comment