Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Stress Reliever: Journaling


Writing has always helped me so much. I love getting all of my thoughts, feelings, and lists out of my head and on to paper.
I learned when I was young that if I was mad or sad or happy I could write it out and it would make me feel better and I have continued to do so into adulthood.
When I can't sleep at night I will write my todo list or whatever I'm thinking about out and it helps easy me and helps me sleep.
I also write out my workouts and running schedule and goals. It helps so much seeing it all on paper.


This is one way I relieve stress. You can write anything you want and everything out. If you are angry about something or someone, but can't or shouldn't tell them this is a great way to get your feelings out... tell the paper how you really feel!
It really does make you feel better!

Also when you have a lot to do, seeing it on paper helps. You can put steps in order and group tasks together. And many times shows you that your to do list isn't so overwhelming.

Do you journal? What's your favorite stress reliever?

Other places to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment