Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Disneyland Favorites


This week spent a little time in Anaheim. First we went to an Angels Game, that I wrote about yesterday, then we spent some time at the happiest place on earth!

I have been to Disneyland/ California Adventure hundreds of times. There are things I can skip and then there are must dos. Here are some of my favorites!


My Favorite Spots:


The right side of the castle has a pretty waterfall with statues of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. There is also Snow Whites wishing well. Most of the time there aren't many people over here (except of Valentine's Day.... Lots of people have been proposed to in this area). It is really pretty and a peaceful spot in the park.


 When I was there on Thursday there was a note with some pennies for others to be able to make a wish. So sweet!


The Rivers of America area can get really crowded, but if you find a spot near the water during sunset it's beautiful (This is also where they have Fantasmic!).


On a hot day Dole whip pineapple ice-cream is amazing. Also visit the Tiki Room and enjoy the air conditioned indoor seating while eating your ice-cream. It's great to get out of the heat for a few minutes.



 At California Adventure, Paradise Pier is a nice place to sit and relax. At night they have the World of Color Water/light show. It's awesome!


 Also great for a day that you want to get out of the sun is the Animation Academy where they teach you how to draw Disney Characters. They have a list outside of the building with the character and time they will be drawing them, so you can pick and draw your favorite!


You can grab a birthday button (for free!) at City Haul at Disneyland or California Adventure. My Birthday is coming up! Yay!


My favorite food to get is Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. They have the best sandwiches ever and this is the only one in California, so I have to make a stop here when I visit Disneyland!

Hope this was helpful or fun! Have you ever been to Disneyland? What are your favorites?

Other places you can find me:


No comments:

Post a Comment