Monday, May 12, 2014

Color Run Recap

This past weekend I headed out to Orange County to do my very first color run! My team was Famdamily! With my husband, dad, sister, and brother...



We had the start time of 10am (the only time available when we signed up). We actually got to the line of cars waiting to park at 9:50, but I don't think we got to the check in until after 10.
We got our race gear and headed to the start line. Because we were one of the last waves to run, there weren't very many people running/walking around us. It made it fun and also a bit different from other 5ks.
The volunteers throwing the color were awesome and happy, even though they had been out in the sun for hours.
Me and my sister decided it would be fun to roll around in the blue powder... I think it might still be on me. Oops!

By the time we crossed the finish line they ran out or stopped giving out color packets, but they had barrels full of color that people were grabbing color from. Also, the stage/music was basically over when we got to it after we ran. Many people had headed home. It was getting hot!
We all had a great time and it was so fun. We are looking into mud runs for our next 5k!
My brother took so many awesome photos! Thanks bro! (Might have to put up a few more!)

Have you ever ran a Color Run or Mud Run?


Other places to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment