Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Universal City Walk

My husband and I have lots of date nights here at Universal. There are many restaurants, shopping, and fun things to experience!


*Sparky's Donuts. Fresh mini donuts with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on them! 
*Wasabi Sushi. Amazing quality and atmosphere!
*Things From Another World is a comic book type of store that they don't have in very many places... I looked it up and there are a ton in Oregon and this one in California.
*I love the movies even though they are kind of expensive here...
*They have free live music most weekend nights.



*Some of my favorite restaurants here (that aren't just here) are: Buca Di Beppo, Bubba Gump Shrimp, Hard Rock Cafe, and Johnny Rockets.
*Some stores they have here (that aren't just here) are: Guess, Fossil, Lush, Dodger Store, Game Stop.
*Other fun things that I haven't done are: 
iFly Hollywood. Which is an awesome indoor "skydiving" experience. You can watch people doing this too and that's also entertaining and fun.
Jillian's which has fun arcade games and bowling. 

There is so much to do here and just hanging out and enjoying the lights and music on the weekend is so fun! I love living close to a place with a variety of things to do and enjoy!
For more info on City Walk here is their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment