Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What's in my Makeup Bag


For this weeks What's in my Wednesday I am showing what's in my makeup bag. I love seeing what others use and thought it would be fun. I have a bit more makeup than this, but this is what I use when I do wear makeup or what I bring when I travel.
I love this makeup bag. I got it as a gift from the Cara Box Exchange (Thanks Victoria). It is bigger than any other makeup bag I own. I can fit so much in it...




Makeup brushes: MAC 266, 217, and 129. Sigma F80, F25, F15, and F20.


Face: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, Cover Girl True Blend Powder, and Revlon Color Stay Foundation. 


Blush/Bronzer: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso, MAC Blush in Blush Baby, and E.L.F Blush/Bronzer.


Eye Shadow: Urban Decay Naked and Naked Basics Palettes & MAC Paradisco and Shroom eyeshadows.


Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara, Benefit Gimme Brow brow gel, Cover Girl eyeliner in Cobalt Blue, Avon Mini Plumping Lip Gloss in Plump Peach, a hair tie and tweezers.

What are your favorite makeup must haves?

Last Week's: What's in my Purse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment