Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Liebster Blog Award


I was nominated a while ago and did the Liebster blog award
Then a while after that Amanda nominated me. Then this past week Temeka nominated me. I wasn't sure if I could or should do it again, but I guess I can, so I am! 
I want to thank Amanda and Tameka for nominating me! Go check their awesome blogs out!

What is the Liebster Blog Award/Rules:

The Liebster Award is an award that bloggers give to other bloggers who are smaller/still growing. When you get one, you give it to more people, passing the bloggy honors around. So the rules of this award differ each time you see it, but here they are:



  • Thank and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
  • Answer the 11 questions requested by the nominator.
  • Choose 11 nominees with small followings (from as small as 200 or 2,000) or Pick 11 blogs with less than 200 followers on Bloglovin' to nominate.
  • Think of 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
  • You must let the bloggers know they were nominated.
  • Tag your nominees and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
Questions from Amanda:

1. What makes you the happiest? Date nights with Jon or being with my family.
2. What’s your favorite musician or band? I love Britney Spears. 
3. What guilty pleasure TV show do you watch? Right now Im in love with Netflix and I just started watching Weeds!
4. In high school, who were you (the nerd, athlete, etc.)? I was the shy one. I didn't really have a group. I kind of wandered from one to the other. 
5. What is a little-known fact about you? I love chocolate!
6. What do you think is your best quality? Im caring. 
7. In three words, describe your everyday style. Comfy, Casual, Girly.
8. All time favorite restaurant? Cheese Cake Factory.
9. What is the ultimate date for you? Dinner and a movie, even if its at home. Im easy. lol.
10. Do you cook? If so, what’s your go-to, favorite recipe? I try to cook. Haha. I like simple things like salmon with olive oil and spices with brown rice and broccoli or spaghetti with veggies in it. Really easy and simple is my go to!
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? In the U.S. I would go to Hawaii and international I would go to Australia. 


Questions from Tameka:
1. What is your favorite blog to read? I have so many favorites! I would have to say the most entertaining that I can read every post is Voyage of the MeeMee. I also really like The Skinny Confidential
2. What do you like most about blogging? The people. Everyone is so kind and encouraging. It surprised me and amazes me!
3. Which social media platform do you use the most? Instagram. Im really bad with social media, but Im trying to get better! 
4. What is your best childhood memory? Going to Disneyland for birthdays. Being the oldest of four kids, it was fun for me to get time with my parents by myself. 
5. What do you look for first when it comes to fashion? The cut of it. How long/short/revealing/flattering...
6.  What item can you not live with each day? My phone.
7. What is your favorite movie? I love so many movies... The Notebook or Clueless!
8. Would you rather lose your sight or your hearing? Oh man... I don't like the dark, so I guess my hearing.
9.  What is your favorite TV show? I love TV... My favorite TV show that is actually current is The Walking Dead. Other favorites are Desperate Housewives and Prison Break. 
10. What blogging goal is tops for you this year? I really want to work on making it mine and something Im proud of. I have a lot of ideas I want to make a reality! 


My Liebster Blog Nominees are:

1. Tabitha from A Hundred Tiny Wishes
2. Adri from Adri's Thoughts
3. Carolyn from The Diary of a Tall Girl
4. Heather from Diva's Run for Bling
5. Amanda from Meet At The Barre
6. Alex from High Heels and Treadmills
7. Bri from Deliciously Active
8. Ashley from Coffee and Macarons
9. Melanie from Ribbons and Rotor Blades
10. Jordan from All the Small Things
11. Carrie from Little Bird Blogs

My Questions for them:
1. What's your favorite part about the Spring?
2. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever what would it be and why
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
4. What's your favorite social media site?
5. If you could travel to any one place, where would you go?
6. What's your favorite TV show?
7. What is your strongest talent? 
8. What's your go to outfit?
9. What's your favorite fruit?
10. What's your favorite post you have written?
11. Who's your hero? 





No comments:

Post a Comment