Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Eating Dinner with Who


I love the question if you could have dinner with three people, living or dead, who would they be?

I have several answers...

3 people that are family that are no longer living that I would love to meet or get to know better at dinner would be: 
1. My mom's father. He passed away before I was born. I think it would be really cool to get to meet him.
2. My dad's mother. She passed away when I was really young. I think we're a lot a like and would have a lot of fun together.
3. My dad's grandmother. She lived far and I think I only met her once or twice when I was a baby. She lived until she was 101. I think it would be really awesome to get to know her too. 

3 famous/well known people that are no longer living that I would have at dinner would be:
Jesus, Walt Disney, and Abraham Lincoln. Those are the three that I thought of right away. I think it would be interesting. 

3 famous/well known people that are alive that I would love to have dinner with are:
Betty White, Michelle Obama, and Beyonce. I think that would be pretty cool too. Haha.

I would love to know your answer! If you could have dinner with three people, living or dead, who would they be?



No comments:

Post a Comment