Friday, March 28, 2014

Blogger Thoughts


I haven't been blogging very much lately. There is so much on my mind and I have so many things I want to do with my blog that it's overwhelming. I want to give it a better look and that takes time...

I have been thinking about the direction my blog is going and where I want it to go. Really, right now it’s just a blog with anything and everything in it! I actually kind of like that, but I want to try something new. I want my blog to reflect me and also be fun for the reader.

I think I am going to start doing a "guide to Los Angeles" or Southern California. I am out and about all the time. My husband and I both love exploring new places, going to our favorite spots, and just being out. I know so many great places in the Los Angeles area that I think would be fun and maybe helpful to some. I have a ton of ideas with this. 

I also want to do other posts like outfits or recipes. I think I found a way to keep it all in one theme…. Just like SoCal Guide/ Travel theme…

Oh also posts on Fitness in SoCal. Especially running! I can’t not post about running. It’s actually not the most popular thing on my blog, but I love it and want to post about it!

I travel quite a bit, actually I traveled all the time before I was married. It’s my favorite thing to do! I have learned a lot and want to share this part of my life.

I am excited to give this theme a try! 

Any suggestions/comments would be great! Thanks so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment