Monday, March 3, 2014

10 Favorite Things About Los Angeles


  1. The weather is AMAZING!!!
  2. So much to do. Im never bored. 
  3. Healthy food is easy to find... and not so healthy, but delicious food too.
  4. Shopping. So many stores... So little time!
  5. Close to everything...Even if it takes forever to get there... Dang traffic.
  6. Beaches. So many here and most of them are amazing and beautiful.
  7. Culturally diverse. I love it and this makes for better/more authentic food too.
  8. Good sushi... can you tell Im hungry!
  9. Shows/Plays/Musicals. Pantages Theater, Hollywood Bowl, Staples Center... 
  10. Hiking or fitness. I love the hiking in LA. The views are smoggy beautiful.
Endlessly BeLoved

8 comments:

  1. Los Angeles is one of many places I would love to visit! I could happily divide my time between beaches and shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently got home from LA and loved it! We actually spend the bulk of our time at Disneyland, but we did go to The Grove for supper and a stop at Dylan's Candy Bar! I do second your opinion about traffic... yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been, but it's on my list. Lol everything is on my list it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fair! You stole most of my ideas! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been either. but the view looks great. and oh beaches - sounds like a blast

    Would love for you to come join http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-hop-2014.html and send your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anytime you are close to a beach, it is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to see LA, or any part of California for that matter! Sounds like a dream!

    ReplyDelete