Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Day Outfit





I just got this dress from Target. I love that it has a little v-neck and sleeves ($22.99). It was a little cold so I put on a cardigan from Forever 21. My boots are also from Target and my purse is Rebecca Minkoff. 

For makeup, I kept it pretty natural but used MAC Paradisco in my crease for a little color and a blue eyeliner on my water line. I also curled my hair with a flat iron.

Fun Fact: I had my running clothes under and ran right after this!


Blog love today goes to Megan at Grad Student Needs A Hobby!
She is so sweet and really smart. She writes about all sorts of things. 
One of my favorite post from her is Breaking the News to my Former Self. 



14 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit!! I love the floral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress! Target could bankrupt me, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh I know. I had to find a different cardigan so my whole outfit wasn't Target. Haha.

      Delete
  3. i love the pink in the dress and your boots. i need some new brown boots. thanks for the reminder.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! I literally leave Target every time with a new one I can't help it!

    ~Amanda
    Meet @ the Barre

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sincerely want to go to Target now and find this dress. I love it!
    Also, thanks again for the sweet shoutout! I love that you picked that particular post :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Target! You should totally go get it! Thank you! Love your blog!

      Delete