Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine's Day Cookies



These cookies are my favorite I have ever made. I made these during Christmas and they were so good that I had to share the recipe. I got it from here.
I was going to try and make it my own and put pink heart sprinkles in and strawberry flavor, but i didn't want to ruin really good cookies, so I just added Valentine's Day colored M&Ms and red food coloring.
I think they came out cute and best of all yummy!
I got the plate from the $1 section in Target (It came with 2 for $1).

Recipe




Blog love today goes to Jess at Pleas[e] and Carrots. She hosted on of the first link-ups I ever did. She was so nice and I learned a lot. She posts all about her life! Go check her out!

10 comments:

  1. these look good and the vday cheese cake things i saw look yummy too.

    nightowlventing02.blogspot.com stop by and follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum.. those cookies look soooo good! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pudding cookies are the best cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my fav and so many different flavors!

      Delete
  4. This looks so good! If I ever get the urge to bake again, this recipe is definitely at the top of my list. I can just imagine how chewy these must be!!

    And your outfit post: LOVE! I'm a huge fan of affordable clothing items and I just love how you did a quick change to go running! Like a superhero!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The cookies were really good. I had to give them to family so I wouldn't eat them all. Affordable clothing is awesome! I love Target for cute affordable clothes!

      Delete
  5. These look delicious!! So soft and chewy!!! And I loooove Jess, she's awesome - great pick to show love to! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cookies were really good and soft. She is great! Thanks!

      Delete