Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Breakfast


I love smoothies and I love pancakes... Why not have both. I decided to make us chocolate chip pancakes (mix from a box with leftover chocolate chips from valentine's day cookies). Super easy and really good.

Then I made us a smoothie. Usually I make my smoothies with water or coconut water and spinach. I know a lot of people will probably think that's gross, but I like it. This time I decided to use almond milk and a little bit of greek yogurt.

     



 Smoothie:
Frozen strawberries
Frozen pineapple 
Frozen mango
Almond milk
Greek yogurt
A little bit of banana








I thought this was a cute Valentine's Day Breakfast. What's your favorite breakfast?


Rekita from Her and Nicole is my blog love today. I recently found her blog and love it! She is a lifestyle blogger, mom, Army wife, and a super talented designer. She also has an awesome link up every Thursday! Go check her out!
HER & NICOLE


4 comments:

  1. omg that smoothie looks soooo delicious! I'm doing a breakfast/brunch post tomorrow. I have a breakfast food obsession!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Me too! Yum! Can't wait to see it!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea! And I love that tray. So girly and fun.

    Following you back on Feedly. Thanks for the add!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love pancakes with bacon in them!

    ReplyDelete