Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


Today I just wanted to write a little. Today I am going to my first blog conference. I kind of didn't want to tell anyone because if it went bad or I just left no one would know haha.

Well Im nervous and excited. It will be exciting to learn. I know very little about the big blog world. 
I was informed that this conference was giving scholarships to military spouse. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to learn from and meet successful bloggers. 

I am nervous going in not knowing anyone. (The blogger who let me know about the conference is the only person I've talked to who's going. She has been super nice and helpful to me!) Also that I don't really know what to expect because it's my first conference. Also a little frazzled because I think I learned about it a little over 2 weeks ago and I decided to go, so not much time to plan. Ahh.

I am trying to have a positive upbeat attitude instead of a making myself feel self conscious, which is actually kind of difficult to do. 

Well if you have any tips I would love to hear them! Have you ever been to a blog conference?

Thanks so much for reading! Im vlogging my trip and will be taking pictures and notes for an update!


Blog love today goes to Amanda from Notes From a Newly Wed! She blogs about her life and marriage. I love reading her blog. One of my favorite posts is a quinoa chili recipe. Once I get a crockpot it will be the first thing I make! Go check her out! 




14 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fabulous time today. Just be yourself and be open to learning and meeting new people. That's all you can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been, but kinda think it would be amazing! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic time! I haven't been to one yet, but I am dying to! They seem so informative and inspiring! And fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe one day we will get to go to the same one!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh that's amazing, Gina!!! Good luck hun!! I hope you have fun and meet lots of new people. And share your tips with us when you come back. :)
    I've always wanted to go to blog conference, but I always stop myself, I think to myself I have a tiny blog.
    Have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe one day I will get to meet you at one! That would be fun!

      Delete
  5. Aww thanks for the shoutout:) #blog love
    Cool! I'm excited to hear how the conference goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Love your blog! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  6. I'm sure everyone there has at one time or another been in your very same shoes...so don't worry..and have fun! I'm stopping by from Her and Nicole's blog party. Hello! P.S. I'm new to blogging and haven't gone to any conferences either...I hope to some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words! <3

      Delete
  7. I've never been to one... I'm jealous! Can't wait to hear how it went!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm catching up on reading so you may get several comments from me today :-)
    How exciting to go to a blog conference! I've never been to one and would love to hear what you learned/gained from going!

    ReplyDelete