Monday, February 3, 2014

Ten Favorite Things About My Husband


He loves me more than I love myself, sometimes. 

He's always there for me.

He gives me encouragement when I need it.

We make each other laugh.

He always tells me little random facts about everything(he's smart). It's cute.

We love going out and traveling together.

He works hard for us.

We both like to workout and run together.

We('ve learned how to) communicate really well.

He's good at his job (Im proud of him).


Link up:


16 comments:

  1. awh!! i love this. you guys are so cute together!!!! thank you for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting a great link-up every month!

      Delete
  2. That is awesome! Communication is key! You are such a beautiful couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute couple. and isnt it great to have someone love you no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! I love these lists. Glad to find a new blog to follow too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughter is important in love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the linkup and happy to say I'm your newest follower! Wish I could get my boyfriend to work out with my like your husband does!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Working out with him is so fun, hopefully one day he will workout with you!

      Delete
  7. Sound alike you're a lucky girl! Glad I found your blog through the link up!

    ReplyDelete