Monday, February 3, 2014

Love Story: How We Met



One of the first pictures of us!

Starting off February with a little bit of love... How I met my husband.

This how we met is super anti-climatic and not really exciting, but here we go...



One day in 2009 I was early for class, so I sat at a table and was reading. A guy sat down at the table and after a few minutes he started a conversation. It was small talk... I learned that he was at the school to meet a friend that he works with at the military base close by also he worked at a television studio. I went to class and that was the end of that.

I remember thinking about him and how happy and nice he was. I was sad that I didn't get his number. Also, there is a television show that I loved and when I was watching it it said, "Filmed from...(studio he worked at)". A few weeks later when I was walking back to my car I saw him at the same table. I went up to him and was like, "did you say you worked at ...? Can you get tickets to see it?" and he said yes, so I gave him my number and we built a friendship from there.

P.S. I did go to the show taping...like three years later.

A few pictures of us the first year we were together.


Today I wanted to give some love to Brianna from Endlessly Beloved. She is so sweet and super talented! She also has an awesome link-up every month! Today is the link-up! Go check it out!


10 comments:

  1. too precious. i added this site. i hate how i always think i have sites added and I dont. stupid blogger is giving me a run for my money tonite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too. Thanks for visiting! Love your blog name!

      Delete
  3. So cute! Love that you couldn't stop thinking about him after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Just goes to show you never know when you're going to run into the love of your life :-)

    ReplyDelete