Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Manly Man


This link-up went live Tuesday and I love it but didn't really know what to write... Men say a lot of sh*t. But today my husband finally gave me something to contribute to this awesome link-up.

I have been trying to eat healthy and I guess he's not really into it. We were getting ready to go out to eat and I picked a restaurant that has really healthy options and not very "manly" I guess because he said, " I just want to eat something that will kill me, like a hamburger." I was dying. Umm. Ok you do that sir.

Anyways. I thought it was really funny.

Join the link up:

Voyage of the Mee Mee

2 comments:

  1. Men! That totally sounds like something my husband would say!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaah! Glad you came to the party with this, girl! :D

    ReplyDelete