Friday, January 3, 2014

My 2014 Fitness Goals


These are just a few health and fitness goals I would like to achieve this year. I think that having over all goals is great, but I like to break it down into smaller goals to achieve the bigger ones... 

Before I get started with my new goals, my goal last month was to run 31 miles in 31 days... It didn't happen. I got really close, 25 miles, but I didn't want to burnout or cause an injury so I failed. I did achieve running 2 miles without a walking break, so I'm happy about that!

My fitness/health goals for the month of January are:

Follow a workout schedule.
Drink more water. 
Run 2.5 miles without walking break.
Strength train once a week.
Eat less sweets (hopefully that will be easier now that the holidays are over!)

What are your health or fitness goals for this week, month, year...?


3 comments:

  1. I hope you can follow through on all this! I can say that only one of those is a life/year goal for me, and that's to get a kayak! I'd love to learn the ins and outs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might try this "31 miles in 31 days" thing! Running a 5k is on my list too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to drink more water. I wouldn't say it's a New Year's thing... I've been trying to for a while but it's hard - so good luck with that! ;P

    ReplyDelete