Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Books I Want to Read This Year

I made it a goal to read at least 12 books this year.
I have so many books I want to read, but I picked the top 12 books on my list to share here.



1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Just started it!)
2. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
3. The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
4. The Shinning by Stephen King
5. Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
6. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell




7. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
8. What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami
9. Confessions of a Military Wife by Mollie Gross
10. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
11. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
12. Nine by Jan Burke (bought this book a while ago at a $1 bookstore and never read it.)


What are some of your favorite books that you would recommend? Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Nice list! I am totally going to have to read some of these!! I love a good book when I actually have time to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone Girl is GREAT!!! You'll get sucked in and finish it w/in 24 hrs, haha!
    I want to read the Mindy Kaling book, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Shining is one of my favorite books of all time. I absolutely love Stephen King in general, and this one is just the best. I need to reread it so I can read Doctor Sleep!
    What genres do you like? If Stephen King type-stuff is your thing, I could recommend a lot! But I read other genres too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Book Thief, is definite must read I loved it!!! :) Have you watch the movie, or are you waiting to read the book first?? I haven't watch the movie yet.
    so many good books on your list!!! Will be adding them to my long list of TBR. lol

    ReplyDelete