Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Best TV Series on Netflix


I rarely watch television on the actual TV, but I watch quite on Netflix. I though it would be fun to share my five favorite TV series that are on Netflix!

American Horror Story Season 1 & 2 are on Netflix. Each season is a different story with some of the same actors. Season 1 was about a family that moved into a house where strange and paranormal things happen. The second season is about a psychiatric hospital where not only the patients are crazy. I liked season 1 better. It was harder for me to get into season 2. 

Prison Break The entire series is on Netflix. This series is about a guy that is accused of murder. His brother tries to prove his innocents and when he can't he tries to help him escape from prison. 

Orange is the New Black is a Netflix original and absolutely amazing! It's about a "privileged New Yorker, who ends up in a woman's prison when a past crime catches up to her."

Breaking Bad I was late to the party with this series, but it lived up to its hype. This is probably the only television series where you like and root for the "bad guy."

Desperate Housewives This series is probably my favorite. I love it and all of it's drama. "Even as the ladies of Wisteria Lane harbor dark secrets, they lend one another support when the going gets tough."

What are your favorites to watch on Netflix? Any recommendations?


2 comments:

  1. We watch Netflix all the time too. I LOVE Orange is the New Black. I can't wait for another season to be on there. My husband really loved Breaking Bad, but I haven't started that one yet. I'm looking forward to it though since I know so many people that are obsessed with it. I want to watch Dexter on there next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OBSESSED with Orange is the New Black. Just binge watched it the other weekend in its entirety and I'm already ready to do it AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete