Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Guys

This year Jon and I actually aren't doing gifts or stockings because we have been traveling and shopping on our trips, but I was proud of my stocking stuffers from last year and thought I would share a few of my ideas!


The first thing that I think is awesome is this utensil tool thing ($8.99) I got from Kohl's. Jon was going through plastic utensils like crazy at work, so I thought this was perfect. I knew it was a great gift when he called asking where I got it because one of his coworkers wanted to know. Haha.


Kohl's is awesome for random little gift. I found a trivia book ($8) in Green Bay about his favorite sports team, the Packers. He liked it in the store and kept telling me to ask him another question. So I snuck and bought it for him! They have other teams as well!


Another thing that I thought would be great for him was a shaving kit($25). For the military he has to keep his face clean. I figured he could try the samples and if he liked the scent and products we could get more. (He loves it and uses it every time now!) I found this in the checkout line at Sephora.


I decided to only talk about my favorite "not really mentioned" stocking stuffers. What is your favorite stocking stuffer?
Mine is gift cards or candy!

Follow me:

2 comments:

  1. I love that utensil tool thing! My hubby would love that!

    ReplyDelete