Monday, December 16, 2013

My Disney Weekend


The past few days I have been sick, which totally sucks because I wanted to post everyday in December. I feel like I haven't been that great at blogging this month because blogging and vlogging everyday starts taking over your life and feels really weird. lol. So I let myself rest a few days from blogging and decided to post whatever I feel like instead of my schedule... I hope to have some better quality post up soon!




This weekend I went to Disneyland. I use to go to Disneyland all the time, but I don't have a pass anymore. boo. lol (The military discount tickets are pretty good... a 3 day park hopper for less than a regular 1 day park hopper!) We had to go during the holiday season! It's the best time to go!



I also went to Hollywood Blvd. I have been here many times and done all of the touristy things, so we just went to the El Capitan to see Frozen. There are many things to do on the Walk of Fame (Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater, Stars, wax museum, tours (I recommend the hop on/off tour.? They take you around Los Angeles and you can get on and off at different locations, like The Grove, through out the day.)) Frozen was really cute. I love watching movies at the El Capitan!

Hope you had a great weekend! Link up:
Showered With Design

Follow Me:

4 comments:

  1. yuckkk i was sick all weekend too!!! seems like you salvaged some of it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up!! I love Disneyland! We have annual passes and go often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Disney World but never Disney Land. I just love Disney period! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE disney!! we loved it so much we went twice in a row :)

    we have a 5yr old so we stuck with magic kingdom, animal kingdom etc but the next time we go (probably when she's closer to 8), definitely hitting up hollywood studios!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete