Monday, December 30, 2013

My 2013 Favorite Moments



January: Ran my first half marathon! 
March: We took a road trip to San Francisco.
April: Shaq's Retirement at Lakers game.
May: My birthday at Medieval Times!

June: The bird place cards from my cousin's wedding.
July: Spent 4th of July in Las Vegas for my brother's 21st birthday!
August: Dodger game and a dinner cruise for my Dad's birthday.

September: Our second half marathon and Jon's Birthday!
October: 2 year wedding anniversary, Halloween Horror Nights, and Tim Burton Music Orchestra 

November: An amazing trip to Minnesota and Wisconsin

December: Love the picture of my husband at the Kings game... right when the scored..haha.
& Christmas!

I hope you had a wonderful 2013 and have an even better 2014! Happy New Year!

Other places to find me:

2 comments:

  1. You sure packed a lot into 2013!!!!!!! I feel like a bum now, haha! Here's to a great 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete