Friday, December 6, 2013

Fitmas

I am trying to up my miles this month, which should be easy since I haven't been running more than 4-6 miles a week. My goal will be 31 miles in December and to complete the RER fitness challenge.


I would love to join a fitness link-up. If you know of one please let me know!

11/28 Thursday: I woke up early and ran a 5k before Thanksgiving cooking and eating! It's been a while since I woke up early to run and it felt really good!

11/29 Friday: Nada. Black Friday Shopping and sleeping. lol.

11/30 Saturday: nothing. oops.

12/1 Sunday: Today was the start of RER fitness challenge (plank for 30sec). Today I ran one mile in 10:23

12/2 Monday: I ran a mile today again , but I ran it in 10:09. Yay. I fail at RER challenge.

12/3 Tuesday: Today I took a rest.

12/4 Wednesday: I ran 3 miles. 1mile: 10:30... Started feeling horrible and walked mile 2: 14:something and mile 3 12:30... I think my overall time was 37min... I would like to get it down to 33min or maybe 35 for a 5k.
I made up RER challenge today with a 15 min walk home and jumping jacks, sit-ups, squats, and push ups! and wrote a note to my husband!

12/5 Thursday: Rest. Fail again with the RER challenge... Tomorrow I will run a different route to make it up...lol... and I love stretching so tomorrows challenge should be fun for me!

December Miles So Far: 5 miles

Do you have any fitness goals this month or for the new year?

Follow Me:



5 comments:

  1. love this! i need to do this as well. i did the 30 day challenge a few months back to get myself running again instead of just doing the gym. running is such a challenge for me and honestly i HATE it. but i like a challenge so i keep doing it! ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Running is such a challenge. I think that's why I like it! That's awesome you did the 30 day challenge!

      Delete
  2. You are a rockstar! GO YOU! Totally find that I reach my goals by doing them on a weekly basis. Hoping for 6 miles this week! Keep at it girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thanks so much! Good luck with your goals! 6 miles is tough, but so cool that you can do it!

      Delete
  3. No fitness goals for me! I really should think some up though!

    ReplyDelete