Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Themed Movie Night



A Christmas themed movie night seemed fun, so I went out and bought a few Christmas movies and snacks for me and my husband. I think it would also be fun on Christmas Eve!





  • These are a few of my favorite movies that we watched. I love Elf and my husbands favorite is The Grinch.
  • We both picked out a candy I got the Hershey's Candy Cane and Jon got Turtles. 
  • We always put a blanket down and watch the movie on the floor. It's one of my favorite things to do for a date night in, especially with yummy take out or dessert!
  • I also made home made peppermint ice-cream (you don't have to add peppermint. Vanilla is really good too!)

Here are a few more things I found on Pinterest that I thought would be great for a Christmas themed movie night!
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate in a Crockpot! by The Frugal Girls


Christmas Popcorn by Easy Peasie 

Christmas Tree and Candy Cane Pizza by Delia Creates 


Follow Me:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness the pizzas are adorable, haha! I love The Grinch with Jim Carrey!!!!

    ReplyDelete