Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Burning my house down...


So. I didn't really burn my house down... But the oven was smoking big time. I wanted to post a recipe on Spinach croissants today. I did make them and they were good (The recipe I used as a guide is this one), but yeah...

I think I need to clean the oven in my apartment (I heard you can clean it with baking powder and dish soap. Im going to give it a try today!)... I never have and the people before me probably didn't either. A few weeks ago maintenance did a check and I heard one of them say, "She has the old stove." Awesome! lol... Now I want the new one...

Well I caught a little bit of the fiasco on my vlog, if you want to watch... And instead of my own recipe today I decided to post some of the best looking Christmas cookies that I will have to go bake at my mom's, and ruin her oven. haha


Follow Me:

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm... I loooove spinach!!!!!!!!!!! The alarm in our apt goes of CONSTATLY. We have to put a fan by it, turn the oven fan on and sometimes open a door/window, too. It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I need to have the windows and door open every time I cook now haha

      Delete
  2. I was cooking the other day when friends were over. The smoke detector went off. My 3 year old son turned to our guests and said "Dinner is ready". Pretty much because it went off tonight too when I was cooking French fries!? I like to think that I have a real skill...

    I’m a follower of yours on Bloglovin. Thanks for linking up to this weeks Bloglovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2013/12/bloglovin-hop-december5.html). I hope that you find some new followers.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe how cute! Thanks for hosting the link-up! I think we share an awesome skill!

      Delete