Thursday, December 19, 2013

Boy Behind the Blog

I love this link-up! I asked my husband the five questions and here are his answers:


1. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios 
2. Pancakes or waffles? Waffles
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Giving Presents. 
4. Finish the sentence: All I want for Christmas is... my two front teeth. (The sarcasm is why I married him.)
5. What was your best moment of 2013? Giving you your Louis Vuitton purse and seeing how excited you were (awe... he's so nice and really does like giving presents... really good ones) and Going to Green Bay and being at the Packers Stadium! 
 

Join the linkup:
Boys Behind The Blog

Follow Me:

6 comments:

  1. {Visiting from the BBB link up} Love that his favorite thing is giving gifts + his favorite moment included him giving you a fab one!! :*) Merry Christmas to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheerios?! WHAT KIND OF CHEERIOS!!!! I need to know more!!! haahh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I told him this and he said honey nut! Love your comments! <3

      Delete
  3. Awh how cute! You guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete