Monday, December 2, 2013

Blogmas! Weekend Recap.


Running is finally back in my schedule on a regular basis and I love it. Here is a pretty picture that I took while on my run. I made Jon stop and wait for me to take the picture. Haha. 


I went to Universal Studios AKA Grinchmas. It was insanely crowded. Im not sure if the Who's are cute or creepy. lol. Last year we used our picture with the Grinch on our Christmas card.

I found the best drink ever at Starbucks... Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino.

I have decided to do Blogmas and blog everyday in December!

I also decided to do Vlogmas on YouTube. I hope it's not too boring, but I think it will be fun to look back on. It is so awkward to talk to a camera especially in public. lol. Also I think its kind of dumb to talk to a camera and say, "look what Im doing..." so I laugh a lot and it's not funny, or cute. Ha Hopefully I will get better!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Link up :

Sami's Shenanigans

Follow me:

4 comments:

  1. I loved Universal Studios when we went a few years ago. They do a good job at decorating for Christmas and somewhere we need to go back to soon. Hope you have a great week!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Universal is great when it's not too crowded! I hope you have a great week as well!

      Delete