Monday, December 2, 2013

10 Favorite Things About the Holidays!

Today I am participating in a linkup by Endlessly Beloved. Her blog is super cute!



My 10 Favorite Things About the Holidays:

1. I love the smells. Christmas trees, fire places, and cinnamon.

2. Winter clothing. Boots, scarfs, beanies!

3. Drinks. Peppermint Mocha Frappuccinos, Salted Caramel Hot Chocolates, Apple Cider!

4. Family Time. The holidays bring people together and I love being with my family!

5. Movies. My favorites are A Christmas Story and Elf!

6. Presents. I love getting and especially giving presents. Picking them out special for someone and watching them open it is one of the best things ever!

7. Decorations. I love all of the holiday decor everywhere. It makes me so happy! The lights are my favorite.

8. People's attitudes. Many people seem nicer and happier during the holidays.

9. Disneyland. I love Disneyland during the holidays. It is so magical during that time of year.

10. Generosity. People should be giving throughout the year, but many remember at the end. Better late then never. It's so nice to see all of the charities that go towards giving others food or presents that they wouldn't have without it.

I love the holidays!
What are your favorites? Link up:


 Follow Me:

14 comments:

  1. yes, yes and yes! I loooove this list. It's perfect. The movies and drinks are my absolute favorite! I wish I could go to Disneyland this time of year, that would be amazing! Maybe I'll have to make it out there next year- we went to six flags this year but maybe I can convince my boyfriend to take me to Disneyland haha! Thank you so much for linking up! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've never been to six flags. Im afraid of heights so I think I wouldn't like it haha. You're welcome!

      Delete
  2. christmas smells!!! ahhh love that so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Hey girl! Stopping by from the link up! :) I'm SO with you on the smells... I wanted to put it on my list, too but I ran out of room... there's just so much good and fun things about the holidays! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great things it is hard just to pick 10! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hey, I'm stopping by from the link up. I loved reading your list. I have never had a peppermint frapp but I am definitely trying that next time! Sounds delicious. I totally agree with the smells.

    Happy Holidays
    http://ashley-to-awesome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! The peppermint frap is the best, you have to try it!

      Delete
  5. Love this list! I too love the smells - candles, coffee, and so much more. And Salted Caramel anything is to die for during this time of year!
    Bridging the Gap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love christmas drinks too especially hot chocolate with marshmallows :D There's something about the holidays that makes them extra nice and special :)

    alittlebitoftrish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warm drinks and holiday decorations make it so cozy and nice! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I've never been to Disneyland, but it was simply magical to visit Disney World at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disneyland is amazing. I would love to go to Disney World during Christmas, how fun!

      Delete