Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What's in my Carry-on



Traveling is one of my favorite things. Usually the flights I have been on are pretty long (like 5 hours), so the most important things for me on a plane is to be comfortable and have some type of entertainment. 





For comfort I make sure to have fluffy soft socks and a neck pillow (also wear a comfortable outfit. Im planning on wearing yoga pants and a long flowy top). 





For entertainment I bring my iPad (and ear phones!), a book, and a notebook. 





The rest of the things are just what I like to have with me: my wallet, iPhone  glasses, gum, hand sanitizer, pen, mirror, roll on perfume, Chapstick, my chargers (in the Lisboa bag my Mother-in-law got me while she was there), feminine products, band-aids, midol, and aspirin (in the Coach wristlet).



Don't forget about the 311 for liquids in your carry on. 


Follow me for trip pictures and updates:

No comments:

Post a Comment