Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Once a month Jon has training for the Air Force. I go with him because the base is really close to my family's house. This month he actually had to go in twice, thanks to the government shutdown last month.

I didn't really do too much, but it's always fun to be with my fam.

I also did something I never do, I posted on the weekend. How I feel about social media and my trip recap from the Mall of America and Green Bay. I made a goal to post everyday until the end of the year.

I love going home because they have a cute, crazy puppy. I can't have any pets at my apartment or I would.



I got some movies from Target. They were each $10 or under. And lost the guys to an xbox for a bit.

I went for a run this weekend. I haven't ran one mile without stopping since September. I'm finally getting back into it and feeling good.

We also decorated and got a Christmas care package ready for my brother that is in the Army and is deployed right now.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Link up with Sami's Shenanigans:

Sami's Shenanigans


Follow me:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Congrats on getting back into running. Its hard to get out there sometimes but I feel good once I am out and warmed up. Hope you have a great week!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Running is hard to get back into, but I love it. Hope you have a great week as well.

      Delete