Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog

I found this awesome blog link-up by Mal Smiles and Never the Same Spice Twice all about your man. I thought it was really cute and something different.


Meet my husband, Jon! 


1. Who is your favorite band/musician? 
The Beatles. 

2. What was your first CD/tape? 
The first one I can remember was Michael Jackson Thriller.

3. Who was your first concert? 
I think it was Blink 182. 

4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? 
Turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes.

5. Finish the sentence: I am thankful for... 
Health... 
(Me: Is that it? Him: Uhm yeah... Me: Thanks, babe. Him: What? Me: Everyone else said their wife. Him: I was going to say that too.) (rude..lol..)

Well he's a many of many words, as you can see. haha. This is a fun blog link up! Check it out:


Never The Same Spice Twice


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. hahaha too funny! Your blog is so cute and you two are adorable! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love this! Nice to meet your man :) You make a lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love it - "Everyone else said their wife!" My husband did a sort of cop-out "everybody who supports me" type comment, but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny. Yeah that works, it's better than nothing!

      Delete