Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Skin Care for Sensitive Skin



I have the most sensitive skin in the world and it has taken me forever to find skin care that works for me. I am happy that I finally have found products that are gentle and effective, so I thought I would share what works for me.

I guess I will go in order of how I use the products. In the morning usually I will wash my face with just water. I feel like too much washing and soap will irritate my skin. Then I use the...

I spray it on my face. It's hydrating and makes my skin wake up!
I use this in the mornings right after the Facial Tonic. It's really gentle and light.
To take my makeup off at night I have found these to be the best for my skin. It does't really have a scent and this is gentle as well.
To wash my face I use this. It doesn't give me any problems and works well. I honestly like the Boscia cleanser better, but I've ran out. Both are great but when I use up the Clinique cleanser Im planning on getting the Boscia Cleanser again.  
This is amazing for day or night. It is the most hydrating moisturizer ever. If you have dry skin or patches I recommend this. I like using a moisturizer with SPF for the day thats why I use this at night. 
I use this every once in a while when my face needs to be exfoliated. I leave it in my shower and just use it in there maybe once a week. 

My favorite brand of skin care is Boscia that can be found at Sephora. I can't wait to try more of there products and they have sets that look interesting!

I hope this helped with some ideas for gentle skin care. I know how tough it can be looking for products when you have sensitive skin.
What are your favorite skin care products?


Follow Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment