Friday, November 15, 2013

Hiking in Hollywood

This week I went to Griffith Park to hike. Up by the Observatory there is an amazing trail(Mt Hollywood Hiking Trail).  It was an awesome workout. I rarely go hiking, but I love it and want to go more! There are quite a bit of people that use this trail but not too many that its crazy. It makes me feel safe when there are others around.  I love the views of the city and Hollywood sign. Here are some pictures that I took that day:




The start of the trail. Looking back at the observatory.





Where is your favorite place to hike?
Follow Me:

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely!

    I have been enjoying your blog and so I have nominated you to receive the Liebster Blog Award!

    All the details on how to participate are on my blog here ♥
    http://highstreethighlight.blogspot.ca/2013/11/liebster-blog-award-2013.html

    I hope you join in with the fun, follow the directions on how to participate and join in on promoting eachother and getting eachother recognized :)

    XOX Courtney @ highstreehighlight.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have posted my response hope you check it out!

      Delete