Monday, November 4, 2013

Family Weekend


This isn't really the weekend but Jon and I went to the Nokia Theatre this week to watch Danny Elfman Tim Burton songs played by an orchestra. It was amazing. I love the whimsical, kind of dark music that he writes. We had seats all the way on top, but when we got up there employees were upgrading everyones tickets. We got to sit way closer. Danny Elfman that is the singing voice for Jack Skellington sang a few songs and Catherine O'Hara that played Sally also sang a song. 

On to the weekend:
I think my dad wanted to be in the picture too with his little pinky in the shot! lol. 
Once a month we go back to my home town where Jon has to do his military reserve job. My family lives out there so it's really fun to get to see them. This weekend was my sisters birthday. We went out to dinner and I got her (and myself) some makeup from Sephora. We also bought the game Headbanz. It was funny and we had a lot of fun. The next day we went to the mall and my sister showed me the app shopkick. I don't really know but I guess some stores just walking into it you get points and it adds up to gift card. It's kind of cool. I wanted to dye my hair but chickened out. Maybe next weekend.
I also started posting pictures on Instagram and am going to start posting on Twitter next. Check it out if you'd like!
Sami's Shenanigans

Coming up this week:
Tuesday: Skin Care for Sensitive Skin
Wednesday: Apartment Decor Inspiration
Friday: Fitness Favorites/ Check In

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the weekend update! It looks like you had a great weekend! I am dying to get my hands on a naked basics pallette!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! The naked basics palette is amazing!

      Delete