Friday, November 1, 2013

A New Month, A New Sport

Source
Have you ever felt unmotivated to get up and exercise? Trying a new sport or workout might help!

Usually I love to run, but I've been so not into it these past few weeks. I thought why not try something new to energize me and get me feeling motivated.


So my husband and I went to play tennis. It was so much fun. You do a lot more running around than I thought. Especially because we're not very good. Haha.

Try different exercises and find the right one(s) for you. Step out of your comfort zone, you might enjoy it!

Source

I want to put my fitness goals at the end of each fitness post ever Friday and post my progress. I would love to know your fitness goals and accomplishments as well!
This month I want to run 30 miles, play tennis more, and go to the gym once a week. Also I want to do the sit-ups, push-ups, and squat challenges this month. Next week I will post how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment