Wednesday, November 27, 2013

5 Things I'm Thankful For

I am thankful for...


1. This guy! He's amazing and works so hard for us! He puts up with me. lol. Makes me smile! I appreciate and love him so much!


2. My fam bam. They are awesome and always there for me. We are kinda crazy, but entertaining and funny. They are always making me laugh. I love them!


3. Pete. My brothers puppy. I love dogs and he's my favorite. Since I can't have my own here, he will have to do. lol 


4. Races. Running is a new favorite hobby of mine. The races and bling help give me motivation to run and something to look forward to.



5. The US Military members and family. Not only is that my husband occupation at the moment (thankful he's home), these men and women and their families sacrifice so much and keep us safe. I am so grateful for them, and admire them. 

I am also so grateful for the kind bloggers I have met so far. I was so surprised with how nice and welcoming bloggers are.Thanks guys!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Follow Me:

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could get into running! One day maybe!! You can tell how much you love your husband and think that's awesome! Have a Happy Thsnksgiving Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and apparently I can't type today! :)

    ReplyDelete