Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap Pumpkin Patch


This past week I have been working on organizing my blog. I want to put out content I am proud of. I just started blogging a month ago and have so much to learn.

I have decided that I would work best with a schedule, so this is my new blog schedule for the rest of October:
          Mondays: Weekend Recap
          Wednesdays: Halloween Related
          Fridays: Fitness Post
          And maybe some fun surprise posts as well!

On to... My Weekend: 
            (this weekend I completed some things on my Autumn Bucket List! Go to a corn maze. And hopefully carve a pumpkin soon!)



  • Saturday we went to Pierce College Farm Pumpkin Patch/ Corn Maze
  • It was my first time in a corn maze... I didn't like how the start and finish were the same spot... Other than that it was fun.
  • They had amazing food there.
  • We also picked out our pumpkin... that we haven't carved yet. 

  • Sunday I spent a lot of time figuring out content for my blog... I thought Halloween make up would be fun to try out... the old lady from Insidious was my inspiration for that look.. lol
  • I also watched the walking dead and burned my new Apple Pumpkin candle from Bath and Body Works.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment