Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans


This weekend my husband and I  went to a USC football game to watch his little brother who is in the marching band. We got tickets to sit right by the band, it was basically on the field! It was hot and football games are long.. One half was two hours. But I have to say USC's campus is beautiful. I loved it. There are also many museums and things to do close by. I also saw a girl with a t shirt that said, "I'm with the band" on it. So cute. I want one.

 After we watched his brother perform we decided to leave the game early and go across the street to the California Science Center. We wanted to see the space shuttle Endeavour.

Fun fact: the same day last year my husband, brother in law, and I went to Universal Studios City Walk to watch Endeavour fly over.

It was really neat to see a real space shuttle up close. It is huge and is made out of different material than I thought. Its not solid and smooth like an airplane, it has what looks like tiles or little pieces that connect.


After we saw Endeavour we went to meet up with little bro. I am so proud of him. It was really exciting! We got a tour of his dorm then took him out for sushi!

We had a great weekend. I hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment