Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Autumn Bucket List


I saw many people posting there autumn bucket lists and thought that it would give me many great ideas and help me with the start of my blog.


My Autumn Bucket List 2013

Attend Halloween Horror Nights At Universal Studios
Change my hair a dark or red color for Fall
Make a candy jar
Try and review different fall foods
Make a Fall wreath
Have a bonfire
Cook creamy broccoli and cauliflower soup
Read stories from my Greatest Tales of Horror book
Carve pumpkins
Roast pumpkin seeds
Go through a corn maze
Make Halloween cookies/brownies
Have a picnic in the park
Make cinnamon roll waffles
Go on a hike
Make Thanksgiving goodie bags
Play around with Halloween Makeup
Make pumpkin muffins
Find a cute Fall outfit
Make twice baked sweet potatoes

I have gotten many ideas from and created my own Autumn Bucket List On Pinterest! Check it out if you want more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment